Our team of specialized attorneys and legal advisors assist and advise clients in all areas of employment law (whether private or public), including those related to social security and occupational pension law. Our team also offers assistance and advice in various areas related to employment law, such as tax issues, data protection, intellectual property and competition law.
We represent our clients in federal and cantonal court and before government agencies.
In addition, our global network allows us to serve our clients in cross-border cases.
Our clients includes both international and local businesses of all sizes operating in a broad range of sectors, as well as employees. We work with our clients locally, internationally and across borders.
Our team is highly experienced in every aspect of employment law, particularly in the following areas:
- negotiations, drafting and review of employment contracts, all contractual documents related to employment law and severance agreements;
- drafting and review of company regulations, working time regulations and profit-sharing and bonus plans;
- assistance with dismissals (individual and collective) and negotiations with trade unions;
- assistance related to cross-border employees;
- assistance with employee relocations (national and international);
- assistance with staffing and hiring of personnel;
- assistance with corporate transactions, reorganization and restructuring;
- labour disputes before the cantonal courts and Supreme Court;
- assistance with extrajudicial dispute resolution;
- legal advice on questions related to employment law (tax issues, data protection, intellectual property, competition law, etc.).
At last, we fully understand the strong connection between employment law and social insurance.
Our team, which includes a certified expert in social security, has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the legislation related to social security and pension funds.
We advise our clients on every aspect of social security, including international issues, as well as on implementing, restructuring, merging and liquidating pension funds.
In addition, our team has vast practical knowledge and experience in handling immigration matters.
As part of our immigration practice, we regularly advise our clients on all aspects of taking up residency in Switzerland, applying for work permits (with or without professional activity), authorizations (short-term, residence and cross-border work permits) and visas, as well as announcing short-term activities.
Our team works closely with the firm’s paralegals to ensure that any immigration problem encountered by our clients during the authorization process is addressed efficiently.
In addition, we keep our clients informed of the latest legislative developments that may affect their status in Switzerland as well as their activities.